There’s nothing better than a pun so bad it makes you do a little groan inside! These 101 teacher appreciation puns guarantee to do just that.
Teacher appreciation puns are perfect for adding to a small teacher gift or setting the stage for a teacher appreciation week theme.
You can use them during Teacher appreciation week, Valentine’s, the end of the school year, Christmas, or any time you want to show your appreciation to the teachers in your life.
These 101 ideas will provide plenty of inspiration!
Teacher appreciation gifts
Are you looking for the best teacher appreciation gifts to include in a card with one of the teacher appreciation puns below?
Here’s my top three picks for gifts teachers will love!
2. Alex and Ani Teacher Bangle
Now on to the best teacher appreciation puns!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one of these links and make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no cost to you. Click here for my full disclosure policy.
Teacher appreciation puns about beauty
- Being in your class made me bubble over with joy
- Hands-down you’re the best teacher out there
- Here’s a pat on the back for a great job! (add a voucher for a massage)
- Mani thanks for a great year
- Thanks for a toe-tally awesome year
- Thanks for giving me a hand this year
- Thanks for helping me nail this year
- Thanks for keeping me on my toes
- We’re in good hands with you
- You’re scent-sational
Teacher appreciation puns about food and drink
- Have I told you reese-ntly you’re awesome?
- I donut what I’d do without you
- I doughn’t know what I’d do without you
- I’m so fortunate to have you as my teacher (add a fortune cookie)
- It’s been a tea-rrific year
- It’s been a treat having you this year
- It was a treat to be in your class
- Nothing bundt thankful for you
- Popping in to say – thanks for being awesome!
- Thanks a bundt-ch
- Thanks a latte
- Thanks for all that you dew (add Mountain Dew)
- Thanks for being so sweet
- Thanks for feeding my mind this year
- Thanks for making me one smart cookie
- Thanks for pudding so much effort into teaching
- Thanks for pudding up with me
- Thanks for quenching my thirst for knowledge
- Thanks for your commit-mint to my learning
- There’s muffin quite like a great teacher
- We need s’more teachers like you
- We’re nuts about you!
- We’re soda-lighted you were our teacher
- You make our classroom pop
- You take the cake
- You’re nacho average teacher
- You’re one smart cookie
- You’re soup-er
- You’re tea-rrific
- You’re the most pop-ular teacher
Teacher appreciation puns about fruit and vegetables
- I’m berry lucky to have you as my teacher
- I’m so grape-ful for you
- Thanks for being our raisin to smile
- Thanks for raisin the bar
- You’re awesome to the core
- You’re the apple of my eye as far as teachers are concerned
- You’re the berry best teacher
- You’re the pear-fect teacher for me
- You’re one in a melon
- You’ve been a peach this year
Teacher appreciation puns about stationery
- According to my calculations, you’re the best!
- Having you as a teacher was the highlight of my year
- I had a ball this year (add a rubber band ball)
- It’s been a stu-pen-dous year
- Just a note to say thank you! (add notebooks, notepads etc)
- My memories of this year will never be erased
- Take note! You’re amazing (add notebooks, notepads etc)
- Teacher, you rule!
- Teachers like you are the staple of the profession
- Thanks a hole punch
- Thanks for coloring in my world
- Thanks for being de-pen-dable
- Thanks for being re-mark-able (add markers or pens)
- Thanks for helping me measure up
- Thanks for holding it together (add clips, staplers etc)
- Thanks for making me sharp (add Sharpies or pencil sharpeners)
- Thanks for pushing me to do my best (add push pins)
- Thanks for sticking with me (add glue, tape and / or post its)
- The influence of a great teacher can never be erased
- This year has been re-mark-able (add markers or pens)
- When it comes to great teachers, you wrote the book!
- You’re a cut above
- You’re ink-credible
- You’re the write stuff
- You’re the write teacher for me
Teacher appreciation puns connected to plants and flowers
- I dig having you as a teacher
- Thanks for helping me bloom
- Thanks for helping me grow
- Thanks for your sage advice
- Thank you for the thyme you put into me
- Your hard work mint a lot to me
Teacher appreciation puns to use with gift cards
- It’s been an Amazon year
- Thanks for keeping me on Target this year
- There’s no Sub-stitute for a great teacher like you! (add a Subway gift card)
- You’re Amazing (add an Amazon gift card)
- Your teaching is on Target
Other teacher appreciation puns
- Ad- mitt it – you’re the best! (add an oven mitt or mittens, which you can also fill with small items).
- Here’s the scoop – you’re the best teacher out! (add an ice cream scoop)
- I couldn’t have picked a better teacher (add anything you could pick – fruit, candy etc)
- I’m so lucky to have had you as a teacher (add lucky charms, a lucky charm etc)
- I’m your biggest fan
- Thanks a bunch for everything you do (add a bunch of flowers, grapes etc)
- Thanks for a picture perfect year (add a movie voucher, picture frame or voucher for a photo canvas)
- Thanks for always putting your best foot forward (add socks, slippers, pedicure)
- Thanks for bee-ing a great teacher (add Burt’s bees products, beeswax wraps etc)
- Thanks for brightening my world (add a candle, torch, lamp or highlighters)
- Thanks for helping me sparkle (add glitter, sparkly nail polish etc)
- Thanks for making my future bright (add a candle, torch, lamp, or highlighters)
- Thanks for lighting my way
- We’re so grateful for you (add a nutmeg grater, microplane grater etc)
- You’ve been the key to my success (add a key finder, key holder etc)
You might also like: Small Gifts for Teachers
I hope these teacher appreciation puns gave you both a chuckle AND some inspiration!
Share your favorites in the comments – especially if I left any out!
You might also like:
Leave a Reply